AT&T's Network Functions on Demand offers a standard x86 server for routing, security and other functions
Adoption of the new operating system isn't as fast as the company's expectations
The network combines three cryptographic techniques and boasts much faster performance
Seeks systems integrators for ERP program
Intel is changing the way it approaches server installations with new chip, storage, memory, and interconnect technologies
OAIC seeks feedback on draft guide to big data and Australia’s privacy regime
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s publicizing the flaws as a way to tank a company’s stock.
Rackspace needed to evolve or it would be left behind, which is why the cloud services company agreed to be acquired by a private equity firm for $4.3 billion.
Big data is best known for its volume, variety and velocity -- collectively referred to as the "3 Vs" -- and all three of those traits make security an elusive goal. Targeting companies grappling with that challenge, the Cloud Security Alliance on Friday released a new report offering 100 best practices.
A private equity firm has signed an agreement to buy major cloud player Rackspace for $4.3 billion.
Mozilla has built an online scanner that can check if websites have the best security settings in place.
There are now 200 companies standing behind Privacy Shield, the framework agreement allowing businesses to process the personal information of European Union citizens on servers in the U.S.
According to Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst, the prevailing narrative about the growth and spread of Linux is only half-true.
Four former Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees, all of them over 50, allege in a lawsuit that the firm pushed older workers out so it could hire more younger employees.
Version 7.0 offers tuples and pattern matching along with performance and coding improvements
Dropbox is asking users who signed up before mid-2012 to change their passwords if they haven’t done so since then.
The Sydney Opera House is this week the venue for Samsung’s ‘Dance Discovery’ program, which helps students with special needs engage with the arts.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
Since we published a roundup of 10 Raspberry Pi operating systems the number of choices has exploded.
- Contract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122 Asia
- Front End Developer NSW
- Contract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222 Asia
- Enterprise Architect NSW
- UNIX, LINUX , VM System Administration NSW
- Desktop Support Analyst NSW
- Senior Server and Storage Support Engineer NSW
- Data Analysts WA
- Senior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEE NSW
- Customer Service Specialist VIC
Learn from the experiences of thousands of AWS customers who have been there, done it, and transformed their organisation for the better with AWS Cloud
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption