The U.S. Department of Justice filed an antitrust lawsuit against Apple and 5 book publishers for alleged e-book price fixing. The EFF will head to court on Friday to push the federal government to create a process where Megaupload users can retrieve their files. Apple publicly acknowledged a malware campaign call Flashback. A Maryland bill is awaiting approval that would prohibit employers from requesting access to employee and job seeker social media pages.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing