VIDEO: Mining social media for hotel customer feedback
- 14 November, 2012 20:48
As more hotel guests use social media to express their feedback with a hotel after a stay instead of filling out a customer comment card, many hotels need to mine data from social networks to see how theyre doing. In this video news report from the IDG News Service, we get to meet a company that can help the hospitality industry get that data.
Read more about lans and routers in Network World's LANs & Routers section.
- Defending Against Increasingly Sophisticated Cyber Attacks
- Virtual Patching: Lower Security Risks and Costs
- Unlock the value of virtualisation with the IBM SmartCloud Foundation
- IT Operations Wake up Call - The Impact of Consumer Driven IT
- Taking Advantage of Multicore/Multiprocessor Technologies to Meet Today’s Storage Needs
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Review: Sony Xperia SP
Coming to a shopping centre near you: 3D body scanners
ASIC debacle: Conroy open to transparency over website blocks
Verizon, Jennifer Lopez partner on Latino-focused wireless stores