Yahoo hit with $2.7 billion judgment by Mexico court
- 30 November, 2012 22:38
A court in Mexico has entered a US$2.7 billion judgment against Yahoo in a breach-of-contract suit over a yellow-pages listing service.
The 49th Civil Court of the Federal District of Mexico City issued the non-final judgment against Yahoo and Yahoo de Mexico in a case brought by Worldwide Directories and Ideas Interactivas, Yahoo announced on Friday. Yahoo said the plaintiffs' claims are without merit and it will appeal the judgment.
Worldwide Directories and Ideas Interactivas claimed breach of contract, breach of promise and lost profits in the case, which involved contracts related to a listing service.
- Best Practices for Migrating to SharePoint 2013
- Twelve Things to Consider When Implementing Mobile BI
- Social Media Toolkit: Example Social Media Policy
- Managing the Rapid Rise in Database Growth: 2011 IOUG Survey on Database Manageability
- Cloud ready business intelligence with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
Bitcoin finding its feet at first Silicon Valley conference
"[u]Buy Accupril Medicine[/u][b]Low Cost Accupril mg[/b]Accupril UpsAccupril Affordable[b]Take Accupril USA[/b][i]Sale Accupril[/i][u]Order Cheap ..."Bitcoin finding its feet at first Silicon Valley conference
Australia lags Mongolia in Internet speeds
Salesforce.com to buy Clipboard, shutting down service
Investor tips on how to propel a startup