A guide for security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
- How Michael Gregoire plans to put CA back on track
- Uber hires an Obama insider for its political fights
- Ballmer's exit from Microsoft's board expected, boosts Nadella's standing, analysts say
- IT outages are an ongoing problem for the U.S government
- Top 5 things to watch for at VMWorld 2014
- Healthcare organizations still too lax on security
- Ballmer quits Microsoft board, cites NBA commitments
- In his own words: Best quotes of Steve Ballmer
- IT puts millennials to work - as mentors
- Steve Ballmer steps down from Microsoft board
- FCC allowed to question AT&T, Verizon on business broadband pricing
- Watch out Spotify; Google's building YouTube 'Music Key'
- Steve Ballmer steps down from Microsoft's board
- Petition demands Apple fix MacBook Pro graphics woes
- Facebook says most outbound email is encrypted now