Despite a 7 per cent increase in operations volumes for ANZ in the first half there was a decline in group-wide operations costs of 3 per cent, the bank's CEO said today.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
Hosting provider Rackspace this morning announced it would open up a secondary data centre in Sydney to offer disaster recovery capabilities and geo-redundancy for its clients.
Telco industry organisation Communications Alliance says that a ruling by the Privacy Commissioner that will give a journalist access to so-called 'metadata' associated with his mobile phone service has "disturbing ramifications for the telecommunications sector and for its millions of customers throughout Australia".
AGL's current CFO, Brett Redman, will lead the energy company's newly created finance and technology group.
MYOB is set to return to the ASX, selling 228.3 million shares at $3.65 in the company’s IPO.
Vocus has referred TPG to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission after the telco sought to block the acquisition of Amcom.
Equinix today announced it will open a fourth data centre in Sydney.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet has formally offered TPG the opportunity to submit a counter-bid to M2’s acquisition offer.
Bray to replace current chief financial officer Andrew Penn, who takes up the CEO mantle tomorrow
The Australian Signals Directorate has released an updated version iOS hardening guide for government agencies.
Foxtel wants to expand a proposed law that will force Internet service providers to block subscriber access to pirate websites.
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
The Northern Territory government's budget for 2015-16, handed down today, includes funding for a number of IT initiatives. Among them is funding a second data centre facility for government.
Tablet sales in Australia dropped by a fifth last year, according to a new study released by Telsyte.
CenturyLink will later this year begin offering public cloud services from Australian data centres, the US telco said today.
- Analyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982 Asia
- IT Security Consultant - NSW
- Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer VIC
- Senior Service Desk Manager NSW
- Front end and Full Stack Developers NSW
- Access Control Administration / Help desk Operator ACT
- Contract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253 Asia
- Security Clearances Vetting Services Officer ACT
- VMWare Infrastructure Engineer VIC
- Storage Specialist VIC
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today