A new app launched by Telstra allows calls to be made over a landline service while using a compatible mobile device instead of a standard home phone handset.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
Westpac Group will increase its annual investment spend by 20 per cent to $1.3 billion with the bulk of it dedicated to technology, digital and simplification projects, the bank announced today.
VirtuTel is harnessing OpenFlow to build an online portal that will allow its customers to order services and then have them automatically provisioned from within the wholesaler's network.
Telstra Health has won four new contracts with hospitals in Malaysia and Thailand.
The CSIRO is leading a hi-tech study into maladies affecting increasing number of bee colonies around the world.
NBN has confirmed that the revised National Broadband Network rollout is likely to cost more than was previously expected.
Australia's competition regulator will not oppose TPG's acquisition of iiNet.
In the 2015 financial year Telstra added 664,000 retail mobile net new services and 189,000 retail fixed broadband net new services, the telco reported today.
Optus has launched an app for iPhones and Android handsets that allow voice calls and text messaging over Wi-Fi connections.
Optus will shut down its 2G network in April 2017, the telco revealed today.
Access to Telstra customer data by law enforcement agencies increased in FY 14-15, the telco revealed in its latest transparency report.
NBN will spend more close to $40 million on training and awareness campaigns to boost the National Broadband Network construction workforce, the company announced this morning.
Making the payments process 'invisible' is an important part of what makes the mobile experience delivered by companies such Airbnb and Uber so effective, according to Tyson Hackwood.
Service NSW will launch a digital profile for state government services that will minimise the number of times that people have to hand over their personal details.
Representatives of the telecommunications industry have flatly rejected as regulatory over-reach a government scheme intended to boost infrastructure security.
- Digital Campaign Manager NSW
- Java Developer (front end) WA
- Messaging Engineer NSW
- Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544 Asia
- System Engineer ACT
- Service Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service Provider VIC
- IT Network Specialist VIC
- Senior Financial Crime Analyst VIC
- Data Management & Reporting Development Officer SA
- Software Design Engineer (Embedded Software) SA
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now