NBN will spend more close to $40 million on training and awareness campaigns to boost the National Broadband Network construction workforce, the company announced this morning.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
Making the payments process 'invisible' is an important part of what makes the mobile experience delivered by companies such Airbnb and Uber so effective, according to Tyson Hackwood.
Service NSW will launch a digital profile for state government services that will minimise the number of times that people have to hand over their personal details.
Representatives of the telecommunications industry have flatly rejected as regulatory over-reach a government scheme intended to boost infrastructure security.
Only Australian Competition and Consumer Commission approval remains as a barrier to TPG's acquisition of iiNet, after iiNet shareholders today voted in favour of the deal.
The Australian Signals Directorate has released a collection of four new hardening guides designed to help government agencies secure their IT environments.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a draft decision that will give the go-ahead to a revised deal between NBN Co and Optus relating to the telco's hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) network.
iiNet shareholders have moved to snap up an offer of TPG shares ahead of a vote on whether to accept TPG's acquisition offer for the ISP.
Driverless cars will be tested on South Australian roads in November as part of a trial backed by the South Australian government.
Microsoft revealed this morning that its digital personal assistant, Cortana, will be available to Australians in the not-too-distant future.
The federal government has launched a public consultation on its draft Migration Assurance Policy for the National Broadband Network, which is intended to provide a framework for a hassle-free experience for end users during their shift from the copper network to NBN fixed line services.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
PowerDialer.co, an online service designed to streamline contact centres' outbound calls, took the top spot at Startup Weekend Brisbane.
Ease of deployment and management makes it likely that an increasing proportion of Mater Health Services' virtual desktops will be delivered courtesy of converged infrastructure.
The government's govCMS project has made its Drupal distribution available for download.
- Network Engineer VIC
- Senior IT Automated Tester NSW
- Senior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systems NSW
- Field Network Engineer - GSM Networks. VIC
- Contract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623 Asia
- Integration Architect ACT
- Contract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185 Asia
- DevOps /Systems Administrator QLD
- Systems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearance ACT
- UX Designers QLD
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today