Google has rolled out versions of its popular products like YouTube and Chrome, which are specially designed for people who do not have access to high-bandwidth internet.
Stories by John Ribeiro
Stream-ripping, or the conversion of streamed content into downloadable files, has become a major problem for the recorded music industry, which reports a 50 percent increase in such unauthorized ripping in the U.S. from 2013 to 2015.
Trump Hotel Collection has arrived at a settlement with New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman over hacks that are said to have led to the exposure of over 70,000 credit card numbers and other personal data.
Samsung Electronics may have some comfort after its debacle with faulty batteries in the Galaxy Note7 smartphone.
Russia has tried to influence U.S. elections since the 1960s during the Cold War, U.S. Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper said Tuesday.
The administration of U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday released an overview of the federal government’s automated vehicles policy, which includes a checklist for makers on various aspects of the cars they are developing, as well as guidelines to states on evolving a common framework for regulating the new technologies.
Autonomous cars are set to take off but they are less likely to be driven by private owners and will in all probability be part of networks operated by ride-hailing services, according to the co-founder and president of Lyft.
Oracle has agreed to acquire Palerra, a vendor of software for securing cloud services, as part of a strategy to provide customers comprehensive identity and security cloud services
The U.S. Department of Transportation has ordered that Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphones can only be carried by crew and passengers on planes if the phones are switched off and are not connected to charging equipment.
Tesla Motors is once again facing controversy over the safety of its Autopilot technology for assisting car drivers, this time in connection with the death of the driver in a Model S crash in China.
Gmail service for users of the Google for Work cloud-based productivity suite has been down for over 12 hours, apparently affecting users in a number of countries including the U.S.
The U.S. Government Accountability Office has said that the internet domain name system is unlikely to be government property, ahead of the planned transfer by month end of the oversight of key technical functions supporting the internet, including the domain name system, to an independent multistakeholder body.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Samsung Electronics’ woes mounted Friday with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission urging consumers to power down and stop charging or using their Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, after reports of the overheating and bursting of the battery in the device in some cases.
Republican lawmakers are making a last-ditch bid to thwart the proposed transfer by the U.S. of internet governance to a multistakeholder body, by calling on the government to reconsider its plans to put the transition into effect by month end.
- Linux Systems Administrator NZ
- Full Stack Application Developer - IoT projects VIC
- Solutions Architect ACT
- Video Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, Remedy NSW
- Test Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos) NSW
- Java / J2ee Programmers ACT
- Security Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of Interest SA
- Test Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA) NSW
- Infrastructure Solutions Architect ACT
- Contract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551 Asia
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!