Accounting software firm Xero (ASX: XRO) has released an app for Apple Watch aimed at small business owners.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
Sydney based grant firm Rimon Advisory has announced a seed capital fund called Rimon Investments to help startups with funding.
Later stage startups that are looking to enter the US market are being invited to take part in an accelerator program being run by KPMG Australia and Advance.
Up to 7.5 million homes and businesses have been added to nbn’s construction plan for the NBN rollout.
Sydney based security startup Dekko Secure has been selected for Microsoft’s BizSpark Plus program, meaning it has access to Azure cloud services in order to scale its business.
Microsoft is encouraging businesses to upgrade from SQL Server 2005 as support and security updates end on April 12, 2016.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) is running a trial of its new 'Offers' app at Westfield Hornsby in Sydney from this week until December 31.
Stay Smart Online week begins today with a focus on increasing online security awareness for small businesses.
Internet service providers would be asked to block websites without a court ruling and there would be 20 year retroactive copyright term extensions, according to Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) documents released by Wikileaks.
A new iOS app which was designed in response to customer surveys has been announced by Target Australia today as part of the retailer’s mobile first digital strategy.
Australian Greens spokesperson for Trade, Senator Peter Whish-Wilson, has written to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull expressing concerns about the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement (TPP) and its potential changes to intellectual property laws.
Eight startups who took part in the KPMG Energise program have signed contracts worth over $400,000 with energy and natural resources companies including FMCG, BHP, Laing O’Rourke, South32 and Woodside.
Australian-founded ecommerce platform Bigcommerce has teamed up with Twitter to support Buy Now, a sales conversion tool that allows merchants to promote and sell products across the social network.
Telstra-backed startup accelerator, muru-D, is inviting applications from technology and media startups for its Sydney program.
A team from the University of South Australia was awarded $2500 in the 2015 National Instruments Autonomous Robotics competition for its winning autonomous robots.
- Senior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and Engineering VIC
- Digital Campaign Manager NSW
- Technical Expert VIC
- Senior Business Intelligence Manager NSW
- CommVault Backp Engineer NSW
- Contract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971 Asia
- Application Migration Architect ACT
- Windows Server Engineer NSW
- Technical/Team Lead - .Net NSW
- Application Solution Architect NSW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now