The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
There are many benefits to SSO and many options. But with so many choices, picking the right one can be a real challenge. As you evaluate your choices, however, there are some simple questions you should consider. Download this report and use these questions as your evaluation criteria.
- VMware prepares its virtualization stack for Docker
- Are you ready for Google's 'Mobilegeddon' on Tuesday?
- VMware just created its first Linux OS, and it's container-friendly
- Rocket maker for NASA and the Air Force to begin 3D printing parts
- Uber must face charges it discriminates against blind passengers
- Live streaming apps pose legal risks for users
- Samsung expects 70M Galaxy S6 and Edge phones to be sold
- Mac sales up 8% as industry remains in doldrums
- Where Windows 10 stands right now
- VMware bestows new container powers upon vSphere/vCloud
- Nokia wants back into the mobile phone business?
- Why the journey to IPv6 is still the road less traveled
- Want to be open to all direct messages? Twitter will let you
- Mozilla to debut Firefox for iPhone 'soon'
- Microsoft preps PCs for Windows 10 with more auto updates