Arduino, the Italian company that has powered the "maker" movement with a series of small computing boards that can be programmed and configured for different tasks, is introducing a board targeted at the so-called Internet of Things.
Stories by Martyn Williams
Several of the world's largest cellular carriers, representing almost 1.3 billion subscribers, have pledged support to a Facebook project that aims to dramatically reduce the cost of building and expanding wireless data networks.
Google, Uber and Tesla may be giddy about the prospect of self-driving cars, but U.S. consumers aren't convinced that the technology is safe or that they need it.
Uber will begin real-world tests of self-driving car technology in the coming weeks, putting a custom Ford Fusion onto the streets of Pittsburgh.
The Department of Defense is expanding its effort to work with tech startups, bringing on executives from top technology companies to work at its Silicon Valley lab and planning a new office to tap into the research taking place in the Boston area.
The U.S. government is warning major corporations to check the configuration of their SAP software systems after a computer security company discovered at least 36 global enterprises were still vulnerably to a significant bug that had been patched by SAP over five years ago.
The US Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission have opened parallel inquiries into the way smartphone security updates are issued and handled by major cellular carriers and device makers.
A California court has dismissed part of a lawsuit brought by Twitter that challenges U.S. government restrictions on what it can say about surveillance requests on its users.
Solar Impulse 2, a pioneering solar-powered aircraft attempting to fly around the world without burning a single drop of fuel, set off early Monday for the U.S. coast-to-coast leg of its flight.
Mark Zuckerberg expects artificial intelligence will progress to make computers better than humans at basic sensory perception within the next 10 years and Facebook will end up knowing a lot more about you.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Google and ride-sharing rivals Uber and Lyft have formed an unlikely alliance to attempt to influence politicians and steer forthcoming self-driving car laws in their favor.
Golfers in Japan will soon be able to get drinks, snacks and other products delivered to them by drone while they're out on the course.
Solar Impulse 2, a solar-powered aircraft that's circumnavigating the globe without using a single drop of fuel, arrived in Silicon Valley on Saturday evening.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
- Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer VIC
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer VIC
- Technical Writer NSW
- Test Analyst / Test Lead NSW
- Contract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626 Asia
- Data Engineers NSW
- Solutions Architect - SAP HANA QLD
- Contract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254 Asia
- Network Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!! NSW
- Application Server Admin ACT
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.