Probably the most interesting thing to come out of Malcolm Turnbull’s speech at the National Press Club yesterday was the idea that the coalition, given the opportunity, would separate Telstra and transfer the wholesale assets to a new “Network Co”. At TechWorld we posed a similar idea, but we can’t help but ask, is it workable?
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
The need for advanced IT capabilities for competitive advantage isn’t limited to big companies. This whitepaper details how SMB’s and entry-level companies can still access functional capability and good economic value through the power of technology.
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Dropbox lures business users from consumer product
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads