The Open Search Server project has released a new developer preview, including a new screenshot feature that captures screenshots of the Web pages being crawled, similar to the preview feature of a big name public search engine.
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Established in 1991, Truly Semiconductors Limited (Truly Semi) develops, manufactures and sells displays, including LCD and Organic LED (OLED) flat panels and touch screens. Truly Semi’s workforce and production have grown rapidly over the last ten years, increasing the cost of downtime and putting pressure on IT to ensure availability for key information systems.
- Woolworths to resell services on Telstra's network
- After medical marijuana, Sidecar eyes alcohol and pharmaceuticals
- CA gets 'agile' with $US480 million purchase of Rally
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- GM to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on most vehicles
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- IBM Watson gets smart in the oil refinery business
- Apple recovers top 'brand value' spot from Google with $247B assessment
- Chip maker Avago may be close to buying Broadcom
- New FCC rules would crack down on spam texts, unwanted calls
- Box wins DoJ contract in latest federal coup
- Does he stay or go? Parsing Apple's promotion of designer Jony Ive
- AdBlock Plus again declared legal by a German court
- Senate to return early to debate phone dragnet