You know how it goes. You're out of the office for a few days and come back to find HP has acknowledged its grand hopes for webOS have come to naught and there's a lightsaber on your desk.
Finnish blogger and mobile Linux developer Henri Bergius has written a nice summary of what MeeGo is and how it’s not just a Linux-based OS, but an entire ecosystem. It makes me wonder how long it will be before a large handset or tablet maker will start shipping it in big numbers.
Okay, so you don’t need to be distinguished research analyst to figure that this year tablet PCs are going to be all the rage.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms