You know how it goes. You're out of the office for a few days and come back to find HP has acknowledged its grand hopes for webOS have come to naught and there's a lightsaber on your desk.
This week HP announced it would distribute webOS on its Windows PCs. So I asked HP Australia for a little more light on the subject.
With more than 90 per cent of desktop and notebook computers running some variant of Microsoft Windows, it’s worth asking ourselves could the same be repeated in the mobile phone market?
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
You’ve read about the advantages of continuous delivery. You’ve seen analyst reports describing the urgency of accelerating application delivery. Now… see for yourself. Start your free trial of HP Codar right now. Experience all of the new ways it can help you automate deployment and hit the accelerator on delivery of high-quality, rigorously tested applications.
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- City of Launceston swaps paper for tablets
- CenITex to live on in Victoria
- OPM hit by class-action suit over breach of federal employee data
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- SA government looks for ICT innovation
- A fifth of SMBs not conducting information security audits
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- Westpac invests in bitcoin startup
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- ME completes $90m technology rebuild
- Microsoft adds midrange Surface Pro 3 with i7 chip, 128GB storage
- Microsoft's new Windows 10 build brings browser improvements, UI polish and more
- Infrastructure remains big barrier for big data