Toying with TechWorld tag RSS feeds
The TechWorld dev team has added RSS feeds for all tags on the site. A “tag” is simply a quick way to classify and article in addition to the formal section-category structure.
Example TechWorld tags are: Cloud computing, firefox, malware, Microsoft, Linux, etc. You get the idea.
The really cool thing with tags is they can be used to watch a topic for a new article via your favourite RSS reader.
In any TechWorld article, scroll down to below the comment submission form and look for the RSS icon. These icons are links to the tags' RSS feeds.
If you click on one with Firefox you'll be asked to add the feed to your browser's “live bookmarks”.
So if you're interested in Windows Mobile, add that tag's RSS feed to your browser or feed reader. The URL format is like:
Where “tagname” the name of the actual tag. Real examples are:
For a list of all the articles as a regular Web page, simply use the same URL, but remove the "/rss" part.
Have a play with tag RSS feeds and let us know what you think.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- Telstra no better off under HFC transition plan, government says
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
- In Pictures: 5 things we love, hate about the ASUS X205 notebook
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan
- Simple Google search outed alleged Silk Road founder
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- Apple readies another crack at ending Yosemite's Wi-Fi ills
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020
- Facebook blocks content in Turkey deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad
- What is home automation and how do I get started?
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014