Toying with TechWorld tag RSS feeds
The TechWorld dev team has added RSS feeds for all tags on the site. A “tag” is simply a quick way to classify and article in addition to the formal section-category structure.
Example TechWorld tags are: Cloud computing, firefox, malware, Microsoft, Linux, etc. You get the idea.
The really cool thing with tags is they can be used to watch a topic for a new article via your favourite RSS reader.
In any TechWorld article, scroll down to below the comment submission form and look for the RSS icon. These icons are links to the tags' RSS feeds.
If you click on one with Firefox you'll be asked to add the feed to your browser's “live bookmarks”.
So if you're interested in Windows Mobile, add that tag's RSS feed to your browser or feed reader. The URL format is like:
Where “tagname” the name of the actual tag. Real examples are:
For a list of all the articles as a regular Web page, simply use the same URL, but remove the "/rss" part.
Have a play with tag RSS feeds and let us know what you think.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.