Toying with TechWorld tag RSS feeds
The TechWorld dev team has added RSS feeds for all tags on the site. A “tag” is simply a quick way to classify and article in addition to the formal section-category structure.
Example TechWorld tags are: Cloud computing, firefox, malware, Microsoft, Linux, etc. You get the idea.
The really cool thing with tags is they can be used to watch a topic for a new article via your favourite RSS reader.
In any TechWorld article, scroll down to below the comment submission form and look for the RSS icon. These icons are links to the tags' RSS feeds.
If you click on one with Firefox you'll be asked to add the feed to your browser's “live bookmarks”.
So if you're interested in Windows Mobile, add that tag's RSS feed to your browser or feed reader. The URL format is like:
Where “tagname” the name of the actual tag. Real examples are:
For a list of all the articles as a regular Web page, simply use the same URL, but remove the "/rss" part.
Have a play with tag RSS feeds and let us know what you think.
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools.
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings
- Bigcommerce, PayPal team up for payments
- Leaked database of Adult Friend Finder still online
- Spectrum review proposes greater role for market
- ICANN chief to leave office early, may miss key transition
- Square opens Melbourne office
- Google to change Maps search system after offensive White House results
- US Senate leader to push for vote to renew NSA phone dragnet
- HP's profit slips 21 per cent as services business stumbles
- Apple TV is dead, long live Apple TV!
- Apigee adds some Swagger to API design
- Salesforce Community Cloud gets recommendation tool to boost engagement
- PayPal hypes its mobile strengths ahead of IPO
- Is Apple planning a 3D printer?