* Covers the latest release of Adobe Premiere, the world's most popular digital video editing application
* Includes 50 easy, fast, and exciting effects that users can achieve immediately
* Enables both pros and hobbyists alike to create cool video effects quickly by following straightforward, step-by-step instructions
* In-depth discussions of features and techniques allow readers to make necessary adjustments to their own videos
* CD-ROM contains all the video clips from the book, tryouts, and valuable utilities
The 50 Fast series shows readers how to get amazing, cutting-edge results with today's leading graphics, Web design, and digital video software. Each lavishly illustrated book delivers 50 step-by-step tricks of the trade that are easy to learn and impressive to look at, along with a CD-ROM with before-and-after examples and tryout software.
Pete and Maura Kennedy are acclaimed recording artists whose work has earned rave reviews from Rolling Stone, Entertain-ment Weekly, The New Yorker, and others. Two of their self-produced videos, created in Adobe Premiere, have been named "Best Video" by the Washington Area Music Association.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Simple Techniques for a Professional Look.
Chapter 2: Combine Clips for Double the Fun!
Chapter 3: Create Your Own Look Using Color Controls.
Chapter 4: Manipulate Images to Bring Your Clips to Life.
Chapter 5: Diving Deeper into the World of Effects.
Chapter 6: Going Pro: Create Motion Effects with Premiere.
Chapter 7: But How Does It Sound? Maximize Your Soundtrack with Premiere’s Audio Effects.
Chapter 8: Next Stop, Hollywood! Making Video Look Like Film.
Appendix A: What’s on the CD-ROM.
Appendix B: Other Resources.
About the Authors.