Buy Corel WordPerfect Suite 8 and you don't get just one program -- you get five, each with its own rich set of features to master. Fortunately, with
Corel WordPerfect Suite 8 For Dummies, all your how-to questions are answered in a single easy-to-understand reference. Veteran computing author Julie Adair King shows you how to
* Harness the powerful features of Corel WordPerfect 8 to spice up your documents through graphics, charts, clip art, and stylish typography
* Save time by integrating information from word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other kinds of documents
* Prepare impressive, persuasive presentations with Presentations 8
* Achieve professional results by using simple formatting techniques and built-in functions
* Transform dull data into gripping graphics by using the Quattro Pro 8 program's charting functions
* Manipulate scanned images with Corel Photo House 1.1
Julie Adair King is the also the author of For Dummies?? guides to PhotoDraw 2000, Adobe PhotoDeluxe, and digital photography, among other topics.
Table of Contents
PART I: The Suite Life.
Chapter 1: Browsing through the Big Box.
Chapter 2: Basic Stuff You Need to Know.
Chapter 3: Can I Get Some Help, Please?
PART II: Goodbye, Typewriter . Hello, WordPerfect!
Chapter 4: The Process of Processing Words.
Chapter 5: Open, Close, Save, Print: Dull but Vital Basics.
Chapter 6: Eating Your Words and Other Editing Tasks.
Chapter 7: Making Your Text Look Pretty.
Chapter 8: Doing the Fancy Stuff.
Chapter 9: Tools to Save You Time (And Embarrassment).
PART III: Crunching Numbers like a (Quattro) Pro.
Chapter 10: The Spreadsheet Solution.
Chapter 11: Filling in the Blanks.
Chapter 12: The Formula for Success.
Chapter 13: Editing Your Spreadsheet.
Chapter 14: Charting Your Course.
Chapter 15: The Finishing Touches.
PART IV: Those Other Programs.
Chapter 16: Let's All Get Together and Put on a Show!
Chapter 17: Crash Course in CorelCentral.
Chapter 18: Phun with Photo House.
Chapter 19: Using Everything Together.
PART V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 20: Ten Cool Tricks to Try on a Slow Day.
Chapter 21: Ten Shortcuts You Can Use All the Time.
Chapter 22: Ten Ways to Save Time.
Appendix: Installing WordPerfect Suite 8.