The view from the top of IT with TechWorld Editor Rohan Pearce
John Kelbley, Senior Technical Product Manager at Microsoft, is involved in high-performance computing and virtualization. He is a frequent speaker at conferences and a TechNet Magazine contributor. Mike Sterling is a program manager in the Windows Server and Solutions Division at Microsoft, where he focuses on Hyper-V functionality in Windows Server 2008. Mike promotes Hyper-V through his blog and speaking engagements. Allen Stewart is a principal program manager at Microsoft, focusing on Microsoft virtualization technologies. He also leads the Microsoft Virtualization Customer Advisory Council, which has a core set of customers who help drive next-generation virtualization scenarios.
2. Installing Hyper-V and Server Core.
3. Configuring Hyper-V.
4. Best Practices.
5. Administration and Management.
6. Virtualization Security.
7. Backup and Recovery.
8. High Availability.
9. Understanding WMI, Scripting and Hyper-V.
10. Automating Common Tasks.
11. System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
12. System Center Data Protection Manager.
13. System Center Operations Manager.