A Practical Approach to Wireless 2.0
While all Wi-Fi vendors understand the need for and are taking steps in the directions of a fully-distributed architecture, crossing the bridge from controller-based to controller-less takes a significant amount of time and effort because all system features and the user interface must be re-architected for a fully-distributed platform. We invite you to take the road less traveled: controller-less. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.