The State of Privacy & Data Security Compliance
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Rackspace adds second Australian data centre
- Canva targets SMBs with new subscription product
- VCE's VxRack systems want to be Vblocks for the next generation
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Google buys Timeful to boost its apps' time management skills
- Zuckerberg's zeal for free Internet shows in Internet.org video
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Microsoft looks to empower IT in the Cloud
- Microsoft expands Office 2016 for Windows public preview to consumers, more business workers
- EU set to reveal digital strategy on Wednesday
- Windows 10 can tap Cortana for help with data analysis
- IBM's new Power Systems servers are custom-made for SAP Hana
- EMC's XtremIO gets bigger, packs in more flash