Eight things senior managers need to know about data encryption
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Email archiving is a little bit like driving your reliable car. You expect it to operate smoothly, day after day, and do not necessarily plan for any crisis events such as a sudden engine failure. That is about the same perception many enterprises have about email. They don't worry about backup, about archiving, about eDiscovery, until, as one IT administrator said, something goes wrong. As the CIO whose diverse responsibilities includes budget control, cost avoidance, risk mitigation, data management and supporting the operational excellence of the enterprise as a whole, email archiving may not always be top of mind. Until something goes wrong. Read this whitepaper to learn how next-gen email archive delivers true business value.
- Will A.I. drive the human race off a cliff?
- Jaunt shows high-end VR camera for professionals
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- HP enterprise chief, Bill Veghte, to depart before company split
- Apple loses e-book antitrust appeal
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
- EU sets June 2017 as date to end mobile roaming charges
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS
- FIDO two-factor authentication goes wireless
- Cisco to buy OpenDNS to boost Security Everywhere initiative
- Fon keeps adding Wi-Fi hotspots, but struggles to crack the US
- Google asks for, and gets, extra time to respond to European antitrust charges
- Huawei's Honor brand strives to become global
- Workday spans finance and HR with real-time planning tool