Endpoint Buyers Guide
It takes more than antivirus to stop today’s advanced threats. Protecting corporate assets requires a complete security solution that includes anti-malware, host-based intrusion prevention (HIPS), web protection, patch assessment, application and device control, network access control, data loss prevention, firewall and other capabilities. In short, you need an endpoint protection solution. We examine the top vendors according to market share and industry analysis: Kaspersky Lab, McAfee, Sophos, Symantec and Trend Micro. Each vendor’s solutions are evaluated according to: Product features and capabilities, Effectiveness, Performance, Usability, Data protection, and Technical support.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today