Security Threat Report 2012
This Dummies Guide explains the relatively new frontier of application-aware network performance management in an easy-to-understand and straightforward way. Find out, what the biggest challenges today’s networks are facing – from BYOD and Voice over IP to increasing complexity and why the end user’s experience is what really matters.
- Apple updates Yosemite, again claims to fix Macs' Wi-Fi flops
- Enterprises can now use Dell's Kace appliance to manage Chromebooks
- Will the U.S. be ready with secure chip cards and payment terminals?
- 6 DNS services protect against malware and other unwanted content
- Google Fiber expanding to Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Raleigh-Durham
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 upgrade won't suck up your storage
- FTC calls on IoT vendors to protect privacy
- Microsoft's Surface line-up posts 2nd straight profitable quarter
- How to stay ahead of threats to DNS servers
- PCI DSS 3.0 went into effect Jan. 1. Are you in compliance?
- Apple tops Chinese smartphone market for the first time
- DNS hijacking vulnerability affects D-Link DSL router, possibly other devices
- Mobile World Congress rumor mill churns with reports of better screens, cameras
- Privacy tsar to EC: Wrap up EU-US data exchange talks quickly or else
- Enterprises: Get ready to pay to go slow on Windows 10