Oracle Exadata: Extreme Performance Lowest Cost
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Managing your data center means more than just keeping your server workloads running; it also means protecting these workloads. After all, servers are costly: You incur physical costs, such as capital, power and cooling costs, as well as software licensing and support costs. If your servers are worth all this expense, they’re worth protecting from unexpected downtime.
- Government just doesn't 'get' startups, says StartupAUS
- Microsoft, Yahoo search deal amendment makes termination easier
- Business as usual for Optus, Singtel says
- Qualcomm looking to fast-track Snapdragon 820 with help from Samsung
- Appeals court rejects man's claim he owns half of Facebook
- Victorian government to establish $60m startup strategy
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Great customer experience is an elusive goal
- Sydney to be home to Microsoft flagship store
- IBM sales dip 12 per cent despite lift from new mainframe
- Singtel to exit ASX
- VMware prepares its virtualization stack for Docker
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?
- VMware just created its first Linux OS, and it's container-friendly
- Rocket maker for NASA and the Air Force to begin 3D printing parts