Executive Competencies and the Future-State CIO Overview
The Future-State CIO is a chief information office who has built a sound foundation of operational excellence, aligned IT with the business and enabled initiatives that transform how the enterprise operates, Building on this foundation and the credibility it created, the future-state CIO then devotes more time (in fact, the majority of his or her focus) to the role of business strategist— driving business strategy and innovation for competitive advantage. The CIO will act not just as a function head and transformation enabler, but as a co-leader of the business in identifying and capitalizing on new possibilities to deliver value with information. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms