Pathways Business Brochure 2013
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Email archiving is a little bit like driving your reliable car. You expect it to operate smoothly, day after day, and do not necessarily plan for any crisis events such as a sudden engine failure. That is about the same perception many enterprises have about email. They don't worry about backup, about archiving, about eDiscovery, until, as one IT administrator said, something goes wrong. As the CIO whose diverse responsibilities includes budget control, cost avoidance, risk mitigation, data management and supporting the operational excellence of the enterprise as a whole, email archiving may not always be top of mind. Until something goes wrong. Read this whitepaper to learn how next-gen email archive delivers true business value.
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Beat the Q Posse Group raises $5m
- Cisco's SDN controller has a security hole
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- HoloLens for the enterprise due within a year
- Bad vibe brews about Windows 10
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Patch halt looms for half of all IE users
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
- AT&T launches wireless data and TV services on one bill
- Will Facebook envy wreck Twitter?
- Clinton plan to power U.S. homes with renewable energy in 10 years is doable