The Rise of Two-Tier ERP
A new trend is evolving in enterprise resource planning (ERP). It’s the concept of two-tier ERP, and it has become a growing area of discussion in corporate finance and information technology (IT) departments. Done well, it promises to finally attain the global visibility, standardization, and efficiency we all imagined large-scale ERP would bring back before those systems proved too complex, costly, and slow to deploy.What is two-tier ERP, and when is it right?
Please supply your email address to access the content.
The Insider’s Guide to Evaluating Security Incident and Event Management Appliances
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business