Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) 11g Release 2
Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) allows Oracle Database to run any packaged or custom application, unchanged across a server pool. This provides the highest levels of availability and the most flexible scalability. If a server in the pool fails, the Oracle database continues to run on the remaining servers. When you need more processing power, simply add another server to the pool without taking users offline. To keep costs low, even the highest-end systems can be built out of standardized, commodity parts. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.