Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) 11g Release 2
Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) allows Oracle Database to run any packaged or custom application, unchanged across a server pool. This provides the highest levels of availability and the most flexible scalability. If a server in the pool fails, the Oracle database continues to run on the remaining servers. When you need more processing power, simply add another server to the pool without taking users offline. To keep costs low, even the highest-end systems can be built out of standardized, commodity parts. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW