Securing data at the source: A guide to database security
The impact on the business from data losses can be deep, and it can be far-ranging in terms of damaged reputation and reduced customer loyalty. In a recent study, more than half of the surveyed large companies have had to terminate employees or contractors for internal security violations. The solution to such challenges, then, is to safeguard data where it lives—in the database. Indeed, database security is rapidly becoming a recognized best practice—but often, companies lag behind in this area. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms