How Five Hot Trends Are Shaping the Future of Business Analytics
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- Interpol pushes for more use of biometrics to ID terrorists
- Lenovo introduces new budget laptops
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Suncorp's 'Ignite' delivers results for bank
- Customs biometrics to be ramped up by 2020
- NBN reports increased revenue, losses
- Suncorp's cloud transformation on track
- Rubrik adds $41m in funding, releases backup appliance
- At Google I/O, Android may push deeper into the home
- In Pictures: Seven best practices for cloud security
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - Which classic Microsoft default apps should be killed?
- In Pictures: 10 start-ups that are disrupting healthcare IT
- Oculus acquires image recognition startup Surreal Vision
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Private, insulting tweet gets Italian senator sued