Migrate from AIX with Confidence
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Axon wanted to win more business by reaching out to CIOs and key technology decision makers with more flexible, affordable and easy-to-manage disaster recovery solutions.
- The Carly Fiorina teardown begins as '16 race heats up
- Telerik pitches new framework for building Android, iOS, Windows apps
- Microsoft wants Verizon to hand over names of suspected Windows pirates
- Can Elon Musk's battery really cut your power lines?
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
- New app can unearth video gems on Periscope
- WPI's team gears up for final battle of the bots
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 5
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Trade Show
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Day One Keynote addresses
- Kevin Mitnick's tips for countering social engineering
- Vic govt push to streamline service delivery
- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach