Proven Value with the Oracle Database Appliance
This case study will focus on one organisation that recently chose to go the database packaging route. The study highlights the challenges facing the organisation, and illustrates how the Oracle Database Appliance offered the tools and features that exceeded the expectations of the organisation, both in cost savings and in better overall use of IT manpower. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals