Oracle x86 Infrastructure - The Optimized Stack: Reducing Total Cost of Ownership through Vertical Integration
In July 2011, Edison published a white paper that demonstrated the total cost of ownership (TCO) advantages of Oracle’s optimized x86 integrated stack. This white paper is version 2.0, created to reflect the changes in system from the three competing vendors and a change in the VMware licensing model. Learn more
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!