Oracle x86 Infrastructure - The Optimized Stack: Reducing Total Cost of Ownership through Vertical Integration
In July 2011, Edison published a white paper that demonstrated the total cost of ownership (TCO) advantages of Oracle’s optimized x86 integrated stack. This white paper is version 2.0, created to reflect the changes in system from the three competing vendors and a change in the VMware licensing model. Learn more
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today