The Social Sales Revolution - 7 Steps to Get Ahead
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
- Zuckerberg's zeal for free Internet shows in Internet.org video
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Microsoft looks to empower IT in the cloud
- Microsoft expands Office 2016 for Windows public preview to consumers, more business workers
- EU set to reveal digital strategy on Wednesday
- Windows 10 can tap Cortana for help with data analysis
- IBM's new Power Systems servers are custom-made for SAP Hana
- EMC's XtremIO gets bigger, packs in more flash
- Microsoft unifies cloud and in-house IT management software
- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
- Five ways Edge trumps Internet Explorer
- Why you should pay attention to Microsoft's Windows 10 revenue deferral
- Cisco names senior VP Robbins as new CEO to replace Chambers
- Researchers play cat and mouse with Google's anti-phishing Chrome extension