2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
With increasing levels of threats and regulations, your need for identity and access governance (IAG) has never been greater. You need to know exactly who has access to what, and make sure all access levels are appropriate. Your overall solution needs to be integrated and seamless. And it has to move fast—otherwise it's too little, too late. This white paper explores the market forces that are driving the growth of this problem.
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Drawing and writing (poorly) with HP Pro Slate 8
- In Pictures: Best office apps for Android, round 3
- In Pictures: How 7 companies bring power to Hadoop Big Data applications
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
- Samsung releases world's first 2TB consumer SSDs
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Cisco leading another IoT standards group
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft offers researchers US$500K to work on HoloLens
- Microsoft is just days away from wrapping up Windows 10
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up