Detecting the Enemy Inside the Network - How Tough Is It?
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at the results from the this is the largest study on the specific topic of changing physical and virtual meeting behaviours and the evolving requirements of the collaborative workforce for virtual collaboration and web conferencing. See why nearly 30% of employees report that the number of meetings they have is increasing, with an average of 10 meetings per week, why one-third of all meetings are ad hoc – impromptu or ‘drive-by’ meetings that are neither pre scheduled nor formal in nature and why the use of old tools and structure are ill-suited for the needs of the new agile, collaborative workforce.
- Amazon takes on MySQL with Aurora
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Car and pedestrian collision? There'll soon be an app for that
- Windows 10 adds full support for Canadian French, Mexican Spanish
- To see benefits, heath wearables must keep people engaged
- Someday your phone may stop an oncoming car
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Microsoft fixes crash-bug in Windows 10 just days before launch
- In Pictures: The weirdest, wackiest and coolest sci/tech stories of 2015 (so far!)
- In Pictures: How much do CIOs really make?
- Facebook opens Internet.org to more mobile operators
- Microsoft updates some Surface tablets ahead of Windows 10's launch
- Google to decouple Google+ from some of its sites
- Why I ditched my Fitbit and what this means for analytics
- Microsoft pours out the patches as Windows 10 nears release