Latest Stories about APAC
- Barbarians are at the gates of Information Age: Juniper
- Rules of engagement needed for the Internet: RSA
- We must end cyber warfare: RSA's Arthur Coviello
- Six Australians make global finals of Talent Unleashed Awards
- Adobe SDK to let developers access Creative Cloud features
- What will the data centre look like in 2025?
- Seelan Nayagam swaps IBM for CSC managing director role
- Big data from the Internet of Things may create big challenge for data centres: report
- Megaport looks to Hong Kong as part of Asia Pacific expansion
- APAC data centre spending to hit US$15.6 billion in 2014: industry census
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
This case study details how French bank Crédit Agricole have benefited from 25% cost savings by introducing new levels of IT agility, moving to a private cloud architecture in a risk-free manner, while convincing decision-makers of the merits of the new architecture.
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Dropbox lures business users from consumer product
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- Microsoft verging on single OS across all devices