Latest Stories about Asustek Computer
- Intel making PC processors tablet friendly with new Core M chips
- Google, Samsung and others sued by acquirer of Nortel patents Rockstar
- Lenovo joins Windows 8.1 tablet race with $299 Miix2
- Intel's Bay Trail chips to hit 10 tablets, hybrids next month
- Microsoft's Nokia deal could benefit rival mobile device vendors, analysts say
- Asus smartphone coming to U.S. in 2014
- Japan's Sharp to tie with Chinese firm, build LCD panel factory
- Microsoft to include Outlook app with update to Windows 8 RT
- New laptops and hybrids emerge as 'fatbooks' are kicked to the curb
- Asus Transformer Book Trio is tablet, laptop and desktop rolled into one
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
A successful mobile deployment using ActiveSync depends on giving users a reliable, stable sync experience. But if any of the many moving parts in the EAS data path fail or degrade, the experience will suffer. Read this whitepaper to learn how to get ahead of EAS challenges by providing reliable mobile service—particularly for BYOD users.
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- Qualcomm: Interoperability, community keys to wearable technology success
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- Wearables will make first breakthrough in enterprise, panelists say
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'