Latest Stories about etwork
- In pictures: Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2012
- iPhone 5 in the enterprise: Pain or gain?
- Review: Huawei Ascend Y100
- The diehard's guide to making the most of Windows 8
- Showdown: Windows 8 vs. OS X Mountain Lion
- UPDATED: Which NBN plan is best?
- Microsoft offers Windows 8 RTM to everyone
- Review: The first Android tablet that could replace an iPad
- Why passwords are failing us -- still!
- Windows 8 review: Yes, it's that bad
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes.
- Apple unveils minor bumps to MacBook Pro laptops
- Cisco ready to ship ACI controller
- RoboBees to Save US Agriculture
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Feds arrest Florida man who allegedly conned Apple out of $309K
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- French fight the death of OpenVMS
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
- Rhapsody reaches 2M subscribers, bets on new unRadio service
- Smart locker application wins first place at BattleHack Sydney
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Consumer group decries government's anti-piracy plans
- Data retention: Industry reiterates warning on costs
- Lithium-metal battery could boost gadget power
- Vodafone uses low-band to boost 4G coverage