Latest Stories about etwork
- In pictures: Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2012
- iPhone 5 in the enterprise: Pain or gain?
- Review: Huawei Ascend Y100
- The diehard's guide to making the most of Windows 8
- Showdown: Windows 8 vs. OS X Mountain Lion
- UPDATED: Which NBN plan is best?
- Microsoft offers Windows 8 RTM to everyone
- Review: The first Android tablet that could replace an iPad
- Why passwords are failing us -- still!
- Windows 8 review: Yes, it's that bad
This IDC study represents a vendor assessment of providers offering managed security services (MSS) through the IDC MarketScape model. The assessment reviews both quantitative and qualitative characteristics that define current market demands and expected buyer needs for MSS. The evaluation is based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework that assesses how each vendor stacks up to one another, and the framework highlights the key factors that are expected to be the most significant for achieving success in the MSS market over the short term and the long term.
- PayPal’s BattleHack comes to Australia for a second time
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Data retention inquiry kept in the dark on costs
- A look at real-time brain-to-exoskeleton information transmission
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Data retention to involve 'petabytes of data' for Vodafone
- Citrix's 900 job cuts seen as 'defensive' move
- Amazon returns to profit as holiday sales soar
- Uber passenger who alleged Delhi rape sues in US
- Microsoft said to invest in Android maker Cyanogen
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- Google misses with Q4 sales and earnings
- Feds go after operator of revenge porn site
- Renewable energy costs expected to drop 40% in next few years