Latest Stories about EU
- Germany orders Google to stop illegal user data processing
- European Commission details grounds for Apple tax probe
- Apple tax probe details to be published by European Commission on Tuesday
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
- French crime database breaches privacy rights, EU court rules
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- Swedish ISP urges European Commission to end 'illegal data retention'
- Libraries may digitize books without permission, EU top court rules
A successful mobile deployment using ActiveSync depends on giving users a reliable, stable sync experience. But if any of the many moving parts in the EAS data path fail or degrade, the experience will suffer. Read this whitepaper to learn how to get ahead of EAS challenges by providing reliable mobile service—particularly for BYOD users.
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Uber targets business customers
- Brandis denies ‘overreach’ on national security laws
- Will enterprises skip Windows 8 for 10?
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Eftpos goes live with payments infrastructure overhaul
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Microsoft outlines Windows 10 security enhancements
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
- With Windows 10, a contrite Microsoft will try to atone for Windows 8 mistakes
- Larry Ellison learns to love "the cloud"
- In Pictures: America’s richest techies
- A year later, Ellison apologizes for standing up his customers