Latest Stories about EU
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
- French crime database breaches privacy rights, EU court rules
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- Swedish ISP urges European Commission to end 'illegal data retention'
- Libraries may digitize books without permission, EU top court rules
- Critics lambaste choices for European Commission technology positions
- Kinvey boosts enterprise mobile apps
- Website blocking ineffective, dangerous in piracy fight: Google
- iiNet hits back over copyright 'stand-over tactics'
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
- j2 Global acquires Web24 Group for undisclosed sum
- Lyft acquires ride-sharing startup Hitch
- TasWater archives to deal with data deluge
- Telstra plans hook up to Equinix Australian data centres
- In Pictures: The wild world of workplace wearables
- In Pictures: Inside a thriving Shenzhen market for used iPhones
- In Pictures: NASA’s human space flight return
- VDSL2 standards for NBN to clean up interference
- TPG revenue soars, ISP releases FTTB plan details
- Crashing Apple's iOS 8 party
- Shanghai authorities ban government officials' use of iPhone
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'