Latest Stories about EU
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Amazon's Elastic File System is now open for business
- Why Brexit could cause data privacy headaches for US companies
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Why the UK's vote to leave the EU will have little effect on its data protection rules
- Escaped robots, 'electronic persons' and safety threats, oh my!
- EU court has Intel inside, appealing $1.4 billion antitrust fine
- US government seeks to intervene in Irish data protection case
- EU and US officials sign 'umbrella' data protection agreement, but it's no Privacy Shield
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today