Latest Stories about EU
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Telcos should only retain metadata to fight serious crime, EU judge says
- Microsoft wins appeal over US government access to emails held overseas
- Privacy Shield transatlantic data sharing agreement enters effect
- EU prepares to raise Privacy Shield over data transfers to U.S.
- IT spending will shrink worldwide due to Brexit, Gartner predicts
- EU plans $2B investment in cybersecurity research
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Amazon's Elastic File System is now open for business
- Why Brexit could cause data privacy headaches for US companies
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.