Latest Stories about EU
- Plan now for the EU's privacy regulation revolution, says HPE exec
- EU plan swaps roaming fees for roaming fudge
- EU threatens to open e-commerce antitrust investigations
- Google may have to pay for news snippets under EU copyright reform
- European Union plans to offer free Wi-Fi to all
- Facebook privacy class action heads to Europe's top court -- sort of
- EU President Juncker returns from trip, tears up roaming rules
- Canada-EU counter-terror data exchange is illegal, says top EU judge
- Top EU court hedges on question of hyperlinking legality in Playboy case
- Ireland to Europe: No, Apple doesn't owe us
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.