Latest Stories about Facebook
- If you can't check in, is it really Foursquare?
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
- Government pushes website blocks to fight piracy
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Baidu reports strong mobile ad sales, echoing Facebook
- UNSW researchers see future for Oculus Rift in engineering
- Deep-dive review: The Lumia 635 smartphone -- a study in contrasts
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Gamification is used to motivate employees, create healthy competition among teams, generate buzz or social proof, and encourage customer loyalty, among other benefits. This whitepaper lists the top 25 examples of gamification to help spark creativity, collaboration and efficiency.
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- Blow up your website and start over
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- A new tool for disasters: The personal antenna
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Apple hasn't exhausted its supply of Yosemite betas
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents