Latest Stories about Facebook
- Word 2013 cheat sheet
- Social-media policies: You can't say that!
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- Microsoft claims its lens system can improve the Rift's vision
- Is facial recognition a threat on Facebook and Google?
- Tech throws its weight behind US marriage ruling ... with rainbows, emojis and software
- Dutch court wants expert to hunt Facebook's systems for lost revenge porn data
- Facebook like Google makes scant progress in hiring blacks, women
- Here's how Facebook wants to make sharing links easier on mobile
- GitHub updates text editing for the modern era
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
- Will A.I. drive the human race off a cliff?
- Jaunt shows high-end VR camera for professionals
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- HP enterprise chief, Bill Veghte, to depart before company split
- Apple loses e-book antitrust appeal
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
- EU sets June 2017 as date to end mobile roaming charges
- Cisco plans to buy security-as-a-service provider OpenDNS
- FIDO two-factor authentication goes wireless
- Cisco to buy OpenDNS to boost Security Everywhere initiative
- Fon keeps adding Wi-Fi hotspots, but struggles to crack the US
- Google asks for, and gets, extra time to respond to European antitrust charges
- Huawei's Honor brand strives to become global
- Workday spans finance and HR with real-time planning tool