Latest Stories about Maverick
- Letter sets out Dallas Buyers Club demands
- ISPs left with bill after Dallas Buyers Club court clash
- iiDallas: Has the ISP copyright code failed before it has begun?
- Dallas Buyers Club rights holders won’t wait for copyright code
- Dallas Buyers Club copyright stoush returns to court
- iiNet seeks details of P2P monitoring system in piracy case
- New Yosemite dev preview may herald public beta update later this week
- Acer goes 8-inch with new Iconia Android tablet
- Acer to release new cloud apps in June, eyes partnerships in smart devices
- What makes OS X Mavericks so special?
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
With large shifts to SaaS and cloud-based solutions, IT is discovering that the end user (IT’s own customer) is seeing a significantly different user experience as the applications that they rely on for their day-to-day productivity are being choked by the backhaul bottlenecks that never existed within the walls of the corporate datacenter. This whitepaper looks at how businesses feeling bandwidth pressure should reassess their WAN.
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
- Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech companies on diversity
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Telstra, Genesys to offer cloud contact centre services
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Business as usual for enterprise migrations to Windows 10
- Facebook aims to launch unmanned drone by year-end
- Android for Work gains mobile-carrier support
- Windows 10's launch was a bit bumpy, but people seem to like it
- Google rejects French request to expand right to be forgotten
- Focus turns to mobile Windows 10 and Lumia flagships
- Critical BIND denial-of-service flaw could disrupt large portions of the Internet