Latest Stories about Qualys
- Patch alert: Update browsers' Flash ASAP to block log-on theft
- Microsoft debugs Explorer, Windows with Patch Tuesday updates
- Android 4.4.4 fixes OpenSSL connection hijacking flaw
- Popular HTTPS sites still vulnerable to OpenSSL connection hijacking attack
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday brings a bounty of IE fixes
- Microsoft's latest countdown: Update Windows 8.1 before Tuesday
- New OpenSSL vulnerability puts encrypted communications at risk of spying
- Microsoft will patch IE zero day but doesn't give timeline
- CA Technologies releases free XP migration tool
- Adobe patches critical flaws in Reader, Acrobat, Flash Player and Illustrator
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
The need for robust datacentre security has never been greater, with CIOs having to account for budget constraints, cloud architectures and flat networks with fewer, natural ‘choke points.’ This whitepaper explores the best application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
- Solar power war between U.S. and Asia escalates
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- Yosemite's traffic share triples after public beta debuts
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Rimini Street keeps growing despite specter of Oracle lawsuit
- Chinese regulators target Microsoft for office visits
- Consumer Office 365 tops a half-billion dollars in annual revenue run-rate
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness