The view from the top of IT with TechWorld Editor Rohan Pearce
The first dedicated Big Data case studies conference in Australia offers IT, finance and senior business leaders the opportunity to explore the latest technologies, technical know-how and best practices required to manage large data sets and make smarter business decisions.
With over 80 delegates from renowned public and private sectors expecting to attend, the Big Data Analytics conference offers a wealth of networking prospects. Our delegates come from various departments such as Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing and Mining, Customers’ Insights, Risk and Compliance, Enterprise Architecture, Information Technology and Marketing; as well as executive management such as CFO, CTO and CIO.
At Big Data Analytics, you will hear about best practices, solutions and methodologies to handle the massive growth of data, plus:
• Discover how Big Data can offer you a competitive advantage through greater insight leading to enhanced strategic direction
• Develop an effective analytics strategy that delivers substantial business value
• Learn from industry leaders already deriving value from their data assets
• Maximise the business advantage of predictive and prescriptive modeling
• Optimize information management and data quality programs
• Identify next steps for advancing your analytics, MDM, SaaS and mobile BI initiatives
• Understand the latest vendor dynamics and emerging technologies for today’s Big Data
• Share experiences with peers across industries
About the Organiser: Aventedge is a provider of business information offering timely conferences and workshops. Celebrated for its structured research benchmarks and for being produced by sector-specialists, we guarantee you gain dependable, high quality commercial knowledge at the forefront of issues.
Venue: Melbourne, VIC
Date: 28 to 29 August 2012
Start: Registration starts at 8:30 AM
End time: 5:00 PM