spatial@gov® Conference and Exhibition 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
spatial@gov®, now in its fourth year, is the only geospatial event organised in conjunction with the peak organisations in Australia and New Zealand representing the public, private, research and professional sectors of the spatial community.
In 2012, spatial@gov® will explore the theme Future Directions: Linking People, Policy and Place.
The 3-day event will also feature the presentations of the 2012 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Industry Awards at the conference dinner, other networking events, a comprehensive technical exhibition showcasing innovative, place-based capabilities.
National Convention Centre Canberra
31 Constitution Avenue, Canberra ACT 2601
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
- IT vendor partnership helps drive Aussie solar car team
- Thiess, UCG announce NBN contract wins
- In Pictures: 10 ways Apple really has changed the (tech) world
- In Pictures: Rotten Apple - Apple's 11 biggest failures
- In Pictures: The many looks of the Apple Watch
- Want lithium-ion batteries to last? Slow charging may not be the answer
- eBay scalpers hawk iPhone 6 Plus at prices up to $6K
- Does Apple have a breakout product in its smartwatch?
- What Apple knows about smartwatches that Google doesn't
- Uber, competitors face regulatory battles in US
- HP unit pleads guilty to bribing Russian officials
- Harvard team develops soft robot that stands up and walks on its own
- NASA's Catch-22: Russia may move astronaut training to Crimea
- Ericsson buys Fabrix Systems for $95M to help put TV on any screen
- Google RSS death creates $1.3M business