spatial@gov® Conference and Exhibition 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
spatial@gov®, now in its fourth year, is the only geospatial event organised in conjunction with the peak organisations in Australia and New Zealand representing the public, private, research and professional sectors of the spatial community.
In 2012, spatial@gov® will explore the theme Future Directions: Linking People, Policy and Place.
The 3-day event will also feature the presentations of the 2012 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Industry Awards at the conference dinner, other networking events, a comprehensive technical exhibition showcasing innovative, place-based capabilities.
National Convention Centre Canberra
31 Constitution Avenue, Canberra ACT 2601
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
While selecting the right data centre in terms of the facility, location, and reliability is critically important, SMBs need to understand they can realise significant value when they insist on maximising the operation. Find out why you should not assume equipment is well-tended just because the colocation is operating smoothly, why SMBs should take the initiative when it comes to organising, protecting, and managing their own equipment, and how you can achieve these goals effectively for the best result.
- Fujitsu unveils Chromebook managed service offering for enterprises
- Defence extends Optus satellite contract until 2020
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- How getting mobile helped John Holland slash IT costs
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- An Aussie company is building the world's smallest SDN switch
- Hardcore Hardware: The Origin PC Millennium can show off its three GeForce GTX 980Ti cards from either side
- In Pictures: Hacking Team's hack curated
- In Pictures: HP Pro Slate 8 features magic pen
- Facebook to use all renewable energy in its next data center
- Petition to remove Reddit CEO tops 200K signatures
- Gartner: No help for the PC biz from Windows 10
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- U.S. State Department moves to block 3D-printed gun plans online