ALIA Information Online 2013 Conference
ALIA and the Information Online Program Committee would like to invite you to ALIA Information Online 2013. The conference and exhibition will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from Tuesday 12 February to Friday 15 February 2013.
ALIA Information Online is the premier event for information professionals in the Asia Pacific region and has a strong track record of providing an innovative and engaging program.
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland, Australia
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTExecutive Producer/Head of Production: Advertising AgencyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
- Mt. Gox has filed for liquidation in Japan, says report
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Typo halts sales of iPhone keyboard as injunction takes effect
- In Pictures: Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens: Which one is right for you?
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Big data drives 47% growth for top 50 public cloud companies
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch