8th Biometrics Institute Technology Showcase & Exhibition
27 November 2012 | Hotel Realm, Canberra, Australia
In its 8th year, this one day event will provide an insight into the latest developments in biometric technologies.
Delegates will be given access to leading-edge developments in biometrics technologies that are able to respond to identity management and security issues. Attend to hear supplier presentations, view the technology exhibition and hear from industry experts. In 2011, this included many international guests and delegates from USA, Spain, UK and Singapore. Following the conference will be a two-day training course on The Human Element and Cognition in Biometric Identification” run by international expert, Dr Itiel Dror, University College London (UCL) and Cognitive Consultants International (CCI). See our website www.biometricsinstitute.org for programme updates. All welcome to register and attend. Biometrics Institute members receive discounted rates.
About the Biometrics Institute:
The Biometrics Institute is an independent not-for-profit organisation providing THE meeting place for any organisation interested in biometrics. The mission of the Biometrics Institute is to be a forum for biometric users and other interested parties and to facilitate the responsible use of biometrics. Join over 125 membership organisations from Australia, Europe and beyond including Royal Bank of Scotland Group, British Standards Institute (BSI), Singapore Defence, Australian Customs Service, Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) (USA) to name a few. It can offer you a number of ways to get involved in the biometrics industry.
Hotel Ream, Canberra, Australia
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
The powers of virtualization and cloud computing have been central to innovation. Data centres have achieved a level of unparalleled utility and functionality – but at the same time creating unprecedented complexity and financial burden. Read how a proper converged infrastructure solution can change the status quo.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines